Problem : You're staring at a blank screen wondering what themed content you can post this July.
You want to engage your followers and grow your audience but you don't know what to say. and to make matters worse, you've still got to juggle time with the kids, while working from home and spend quality time with your significant other. Oh wait! Is it just me?
If it's just me then I'll tell you how I handled it all, sometime in the fall.
But if you're on this "real life bus" with me, you're seriously looking for a few ideas to jumpstart your marketing brain.
|Join the July content creation challenge|
Solution : Here are 23 things you can post on your social media timelines, TikTok or Instagram Reels for the month of July.
- 1. Can't wait for the Fourth of July! Whatcha putting on the grill?
- 2. Showing my patriotic side with some Fourth of July ______ (nails, glasses, shoes, etc!)
- 3. Gearing up for this hot summer weekend!
- 4. Just because the Fourth of July weekend is over, doesn't mean ______ (the summer is over. we can't still sit by the beach, etc)
- 5. Check out my Fourth of July outfit!
- 6. Celebrating the Fourth of July with food, folks and family.
- 7. Fireworks are a must on the Fourth of July! (True or False, Agree or DisAgree, Yes or No)
- 8. Have a safe and fun weekend. Don't forget the _______ sunscreen, beer, ice bucket, cake,!
- 9. Can't wait to see the parade on the Fourth of July!
- 10. Going to be spending time with family and friends this ______ weekend!
- 11. Just because it's _______ doesn't mean you can't have a little fun!
- 12. (I'm, Are you, looking for someone) _______Planning on doing some grilling this Fourth of July weekend!
- 13. How to beat the heat – tips for staying cool during the summer months
- 14. Vacation photos – share your favorite snaps from your summer getaway, your favorite July family vacation destination, etc.
- 15. Sun safety – tips for (staying safe in the sun, keeping food cool, staying hydrated)
- 16. Pool party – invite your friends to a pool party and share photos from the event
- 17. Summer bucket list – share your plans for the summer and check items off as you go
- 18. National Ice Cream Day – is July 15th share your favorite flavor, a story about your childhood, your favorite toppings, etc
- 19. July 6th- National Fried Chicken Day – Do you air fry, pan fry, fry indoors/outdoors, share a favorite recipe
- 20. Summertime recipes – share your favorite summertime recipes from beverages to desserts.
- 21. Road trip – share photos and stories from your summer road trip.
- 22. Movie night – share your favorite summertime movies to watch on a hot night. Do you watch indoors or outdoors?
- 23. Camping – share photos from your camping trip or share tips for those planning to go.
With just a few adjustments, you can tie these ideas into your summer goals and create content that will gets, saves and shares in just a few minutes a day.