Problem : You're staring at a blank screen wondering what themed content you can post this July.
|Join the July content creation challenge|
Here are 23 things you can post on your social media timelines, TikTok or Instagram Reels for the month of July.
- 1. Can't wait for the Fourth of July! Whatcha putting on the grill?
- 2. Showing my patriotic side with some Fourth of July ______ (nails, glasses, shoes, etc!)
- 3. Gearing up for this hot summer weekend!
- 4. Just because the Fourth of July weekend is over, doesn't mean ______ (the summer is over. we can't still sit by the beach, etc)
- 5. Check out my Fourth of July outfit!
- 6. Celebrating the Fourth of July with food, folks and family.
- 7. Fireworks are a must on the Fourth of July! (True or False, Agree or DisAgree, Yes or No)
- 8. Have a safe and fun weekend. Don't forget the _______ sunscreen, beer, ice bucket, cake,!
- 9. Can't wait to see the parade on the Fourth of July!
- 10. Going to be spending time with family and friends this ______ weekend!
- 11. Just because it's _______ doesn't mean you can't have a little fun!
- 12. (I'm, Are you, looking for someone) _______Planning on doing some grilling this Fourth of July weekend!
- 13. How to beat the heat – tips for staying cool during the summer months
- 14. Vacation photos – share your favorite snaps from your summer getaway, your favorite July family vacation destination, etc.
- 15. Sun safety – tips for (staying safe in the sun, keeping food cool, staying hydrated)
- 16. Pool party – invite your friends to a pool party and share photos from the event
- 17. Summer bucket list – share your plans for the summer and check items off as you go
- 18. National Ice Cream Day – is July 15th share your favorite flavor, a story about your childhood, your favorite toppings, etc
- 19. July 6th- National Fried Chicken Day – Do you air fry, pan fry, fry indoors/outdoors, share a favorite recipe
- 20. Summertime recipes – share your favorite summertime recipes from beverages to desserts.
- 21. Road trip – share photos and stories from your summer road trip.
- 22. Movie night – share your favorite summertime movies to watch on a hot night. Do you watch indoors or outdoors?
- 23. Camping – share photos from your camping trip or share tips for those planning to go.
With just a few adjustments, you can tie these ideas into your summer goals and create content that will gets, saves and shares in just a few minutes a day.