It's almost July If you're looking for some creative and fun ideas for your Instagram Reels in August look no further!
Here are 10 ideas to get you started:
1. A day in the life: Give your followers a behind-the-scenes look at what a day in your life is like.
2. A tutorial: Teach your followers how to do something that you're passionate about or that they've been asking you about.
3. A challenge: Take on a popular
4. Outdoor activities: Share your favorite outdoor activities to do in the summer.
5. Summer recipes: Share some of your favorite summer recipes. - sunscreen swimsuits and other summer essentials.
6. August 2nd is #ColoringBookDay. You can use this day to talk about stress-relief, creativity, a childhood memory and anything else that coloring books bring to memory for you. Adult Coloring books on Amazon
7. August 8th is #DigitalNomadDay #digitalnomad Use this day to talk about your ability to pick up and move anywhere while working.
8, August 25th is Kiss & Makeup day. #KissAndMakeup My mind always goes to Makeup artist and esthetician sharing content about lip care, lipstick, makeup hacks and then it goes to relationships, and parenting.
9. Where you live is just as important as what you do. If you're a local brick business use the summer to talk about the best things to do in your city.
10. World Photo Day #WorldPhotoDay is August 19th. Use this day to talk about your favorite photos, best places to take photos in your city,
Okay, by now, you can guess that I can go on and on but I'll stop here because if I don't, you can't create. When you're done creating, tag me on Instagram at @eventsandideas
Use any or all of these 6 social media content types, to repurpose your content:
- Entertaining content
- Newsworthy content
- Inspirational content
- Educational content
- Promotional content
- Relationship building content