How to use Instagram to grow my blog
Social media, love it or hate it, it's here to stay!
It seems like no matter where you turn, there is someone asking you if you're on Instagram. I'm sure you say yes and in the back of your mind wonder why this person isn't following you or didn't realize that you were actually there posting everyday. Hmmh? Why is that and how do you correct that immediately?
By simply dedicating one hour a day to do the following and ALWAYS ask them to read the rest of the story on your blog:
- Interact with your niche market by writing comments, it's okay to like a photo but interacting and tell someone what you like dislike and how something works for you or them is priceless
- Watch an #InstagramStories of a competitor or someone you love to follow and take a moment to answer questions if you can.
- Create content that they will be likely to engage with. You can do this by helping them to solve problems? Tell them and you're sure to get them coming back for more.
- Repost others content, tag them to the photo along with your thoughts about the content.
- Research the #hashtags that are relevant to your niche. You can do this by way of google search, hashtagify, keyhole or any other hashtag search engine.
- Like comments. Now that Instagram has created the ability to like comments and others peoples comments (like Facebook), you're able to engage through comments.
- Hit that reply button. When people reply to the initial posters photo, add you "virtual two cent" but then engage deeper by "hitting reply" to that response.
So, get those content calendars out and add one hour each day to follow these suggestions. Remember, you don't have to sit down for an entire hour, you can break it up into 4 15 minute session. And this my friends, is how you grow your blog with Instagram.