I'm consistently asked how I find content for my #StellarStories and live broadcasts. Other than asking my clients and potential clients on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat, I do some "stealthy" niche research. Do you want to know how I do it?
Ok, I'll share one way to find out what to write on future blog posts. Prepare yourself because there is a lot to consider and if you're not careful, you'll find yourself researching for hours.
One of the easiest ways to find out what the majority of your clients and potential clients like reading, discussing or viewing is to look at your industry leader's post on Facebook and consider the following:
- What are your potential clients commenting on?
- What do you like about the post?
- What do you dislike about the post?
- Is there an article brewing in your mind while you view the content?
- How can you help those that have commented on the post?
- Find a way to incorporate that into your posts.
Once you've taken the above things into consideration and considered how to apply them to your overall objective, you're on your way to answering that age old question, "How do I write blog posts that my followers and target audience are currently searching for?